Do you want to produce a project yourself with our equipment?
We offer members of the public the ability to checkout production equipment kits in exchange for content to distribute on our cable access channels. If you meet the eligibility requirements and the project is accepted (based on capacity), you will sign an content agreement and be checked-out a production equipment kit for the duration of your project. At the time of check-out you will be given a quick orientation and run-down on the equipment in your kit.
APPLICATIONS OPEN QUARTERLY
- *November 4th - December 9th for Winter: Jan 1 - March 31* - Program launch
- February 3rd - 17th for Spring: Apr 1 - Jun 30
- May 5th - 19th for Summer: Jul 1 - Sep 30
- September 5th - 19th for Fall: Oct 1 - Dec 3
- You must be an Open Signal Member
- You must identify or your project must support one of these groups:
- English-language learner
- People with disabilities
- Non-profit organization
If you need help filling out this application please reach out to:
KatMeow, Community Advocacy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-288-1515 x411
Noah, Equipment Manager at email@example.com or 971-322-5546